During this time of uncertainty, rest assured that Red Rock Dental & Summerlin Vision are here to support you.
We are taking the following steps to ensure the safety of our patients and our team during these unprecedented times.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks/coverings at all times in our office. We ask our patients to do the same. If you do not have a face covering one may be provided to you.
- We ask our patients to remain in their vehicle and either call 702-243-8788 or text 702-373-1172 when they arrive. We will have a team member assist you to control the flow through the office and maintain safe social distancing.
- We will be monitoring vital signs and asking about symptoms due to current or recent illness. Persons with flu like symptoms are asked to delay their dental and vision appointments until they have recovered.
- We have continued our practice of high level disinfection and sterilization in line with updated CDC and OSHA regulations.
- We are utilizing the appropriate PPE and minimizing the production of aerosols in accordance with the guidelines issued by our governing boards.